Remember 4 a.m.? Like staying up until that hour? Remember how everything is RIDICULOUSLY funnier at that time? It is a vague memory but I do recall those delirious moments.
Saturday night I had one. No, we were not up partying. In fact I had fallen asleep during a movie by 9:30(thank you marathon training). We'd also fallen asleep with both dogs in bed with us. On bath day they sleep in but Truman- the weenie dog- usually sleeps with the boys and despite being much smaller he takes up the most room!
I was sleeping on about 12 inches of mattress when I had the middle of the night pee call. I knew space was tight so I thought I lifted myself to turn but suddenly I was free falling to a loud thump on the floor. Mind you I was still VERY out of it. Chad came running to my side of the bed thinking it was a dog! I checked all my parts (thank u butt check for handling the blow) and hit the potty...
Then I came back to bed and lost it! I was crying from laughter. It was funny but 4a.m. makes things funnier!!! Nothing like a potty break accompanied with a wild fall and absurd hilarity!
No comments:
Post a Comment