Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Come to me all who are weary....

Please oh please tell me I'm not the only one coming AGAIN and AGAIN to the Lord pleading for renewal to war on!?!?

My days seem to relate better to Deuteronomy 25:18; When you were weary and worn out, they met you on your journey and attacked all who were lagging behind; they had no fear of God.

I feel beat down. Like a pour victim who is exhausted and curious WHY this particular battle was past down to me. Yet if I weed through the mess in my head I do truly know joy comes in the morning.

On the outside my battle shows. But what people see as an insecurity about a number on the scale is in reality a generational curse satan drives hard to continue on in my inheritance. It's as deeply rooted as the color of eyes passed down from one generation to the next. It symbolizes brokenness, bitterness, theft of joy. Sound familiar?

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10

So...... I hold on to promises and keep coming back begging for renewal and endurance to fight for a full life in Him! And I do not do this in vain as I know what He weeds out makes room for fruit for generations to come!

He rescues me unharmed from the battle waged against me, even though many oppose me.
Psalm 55:18

2 comments:

  1. hey girl. im trying/attempting to get the blog going - luv this post and feel ya. im not an american idol fan but this girl sang an original song she wrote and i wanted to pass it along because i just love the lyrics. so true to anything that holds us down or back - hope you are doing very well my friend! youtu.be/X_NhisWuq9o

    ReplyDelete