Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I've always preferred even numbers.

Although it may surprise some of you it is no surprise to my sweet husband that I forgot our anniversary-well at least in blog world. I have been known to confuse my birth date with my dads (2 days before my own), our anniversary with my brothers (the day after ours) and who knows what else.

So on May 26th Chad and I celebrated 8 years. Well, really we celebrated on the 28th because of a business trip he had to take. Not to confuse me anymore!

If you know Chad, you know why he is awesome. You can imagine why I married the spunky, steady, hard headed man. Well, maybe not if you only knew him freshman year. But I wasn't a walk in the park much either. Praise the Lord He allowed us to see the beauty God would develop!

This is for you babe, hoping for a million more... never thought I could love a boy so much.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 8 years...wow! Y'all are pros by now, right?

    And I guess this means if you ever want more children, it has to be at least two more. We can't have an odd number of people in your family, now can we?

    P.S. I'm the same way with even numbers...we're psycho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary a little late! Love Chad's sideburns in the pic! Classic :)

    ReplyDelete