Thursday, July 29, 2010

Don't ya just love God!?!

It's so neat to find God in the every day stuff for me. Just today I had $25 left of grocery money for the month and I was able to get everything we needed plus some a few extras for $25.20 (glad I keep spare change!)!

I also love that God wants to just blow us outta the water sometimes with a sweet gift! Yesterday God gave such a gift. Through Chad's work he was able to take JD and Kade on the company jet to a Ranger's game. They had their first airplane ride, got to eat at the ball park, and stay up til 11:30 at night. We go to church with the pilot- which is a sweetheart- who let the boys sit in his lap up in the cockpit and push a few buttons!

Momma was sad to miss it, but I enjoyed a good workout plus great girl time with friends!

2 comments:

  1. that's quite an amazing trip for 2 little boys. and some much appreciated alone time for you, i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the pics on facebook. That is so awesome! I enjoyed chatting with you last night. Thanks so much for the invite!

    ReplyDelete