Sunday, February 6, 2011

Collection of random goodness

1. I was very excited (afterward) to learn how much working out changes my perspective on life. After two days of stuck inside my body was scream "move"! Shout out to the best sis-in-law ever for keeping the boys Thursday so I could get a workout in! (Thanks CB-ur the best!).
2. Typically Chad doesn't tell me to do things- he more suggests because he is a smart man ;) But per his request, I didn't leave the house for 2 days. With an offer from the greatest sis-in-law as mentioned above I braved the ice. I was so proud of myself! I took it further on Friday morning I went and got groceries and managed to back the car into the garage despite ice on the drive way. (hey, after doing nothing for 4 days its the little things that count!)
3. We have an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. BOY babysitter who made himself available on Saturday after having to cancel Thursdays date. I love hearing stories of freeze dance, books read, and silly stories swapped while Chad and I get some time away. Our babysitters big brother reads my blog--- as I suspect you already do-love on that boy! :)
4. Date night was awesome. We had the house to ourselves for about 90 minutes so we cooked at home-yummy steaks and sweet potatoes. That was something new (not the cooking, but a kid free dinner at home)! Chad knows I love intentional dates. I love thought out ideas. SOOO, Chad planned a scavenger hunt! How fun. This one was mall specific that we got to do before our movie started. Dinner+conversation+hunt+movie=super duper awesome!

5. Super Bowl Party with new lifegroup- socializing and party food=LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment