Sometimes a husband just knocks one outta the park. Yesterday was a triple hitter for Chad.
I got a chance yesterday to help with our church's Kid Fun Day. I was especially glad to see that I was getting some of the girls I would have been with at Camp Bonita. BUT this meant being at church from 7:45-3:15. Add to this several body parts that were angry at me, an outfit planning session, and then I had to sub for an instructor. WHEW.
I made it home about 6:35 to a set table, flowers already in water and a vase, the dishwasher unloaded, water bottles filled and chilled for me. Then Chad continued waiting on me, cleaned up the dinner, and made sure the kids were handled for bed.
As the one that usually serves Chad and the boys in this way I found it hard to receive, yet exactly what I needed and since I'm no longer a facebooker I thought Chad should get a blog on his wonderfulness!
Thank you Chad, I woke up feeling refreshed and knowing that I got a taste of God's heart via you yesterday. Love u!
No comments:
Post a Comment