Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dad-e-o

If I had to name the top 3 qualities that shifts a man to a daddy they would be:

1. Godly. 
2. Available. 
3. Honesty. 

The beauty in my childhood is that I grew up watching these qualities in my dad. 

The beauty as an adult is I get to watch my husband display these in his daddying. 

From the beginning I knew your playfulness would make you a fun dad Chad. What has been extraordinary was watching you from the second Kade reached for you to hold him I got to see this love inside of you explode! Even in the  struggles (like watching your frustration as your eldest child behaves just like you) you display love.  

I rarely hear you tell the boys no when they seek time with you. What a gift! I grow in my availability watching you. 

The treasure of your transparency is teaching our boys to live with integrity, to own their mistakes, to extend grace when others fumble. 

Happy Father's Day to a fantastic man who reflects Gods heart for his children through play, discipline, and heart. Love you Chad!


No comments:

Post a Comment