Wednesday, December 18, 2013

32 going on 13

Well, Chad and I have been married about 12.5 years. Despite being sprinkled with what seems like gobs and gobs of miscommunications, most days in the magic Hoes kingdom are pleasant. 

After last nights unfortunate events our 12.5 years felt like a hormonal puberty stricken child took over. Chad and I temporarily became lunatics. (Okay, mostly me) 

What makes me find comfort -and actually joy- in the aftermath of an embarrassing (let's face it DUMB) argument is that we take less time to apologize, forgiveness runs freely (after some time apart to cool down), and we have both agreed its safe to be ourselves even if that means I sound like a crying zit infested 13 year old me. 

Grateful for grace and a man that's dug his heels in to say yes to The Lord, honors his covenant, and recklessly pursue me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment