Total garbage. My body started out weak. So I stopped at the house and ate while I ran. Then my hip started its thing. I sent a request for prayer which opened up attack from stupid satan.
I walked more than I would like to share. My completion time not something I wanta broadcast.
But yet I did it. I covered the miles. I heard Jesus remind me my vulnerability leads others toward him. That I didn't give up.
Mid run my dear friend reminded me I'm a victor. I had to confess I had defined victory in my own terms.
And what if I'd not asked for prayer? My circumstances did not change but there was a shift in my spirit as soon as the out pour of prayer came. I would've missed that interaction.
And what stinks worse than a bad run? Missing JC's outpouring!
No comments:
Post a Comment