Sunday, August 16, 2015

Kade Matthew

Today Kade began the second decade of his life. Dang that happened fast! 

Kade you are our satan stomping, truth telling, tender hearted for the outcast boy! 

You have so so many words to use in a day and although it pains my ears at times, I know Jesus has big plans for all of those words!

I love your timing with humor. You get what's funny and how to use it-just keep working on "know your audience"! 

And I know moms are supposed to think their kids are cute, but I'm pretty sure no one could deny that your face is ridiculous! 

So my sweet boy, enjoy being 10. Don't wish the years away. Don't jump into growing up too fast. Love toys until you can't anymore, laugh over dumb stuff forever, be vulnerable and childlike when making friends. And remember with confidence who is for you, whose team you are on! Don't lose your voice that Jesus boldly gave you in the sea of worldliness. 

Love you tater! 

No comments:

Post a Comment