*seat belts are optional- for everyone
*bunk beds and elevators are really all 2 little boys need to have a good time
*ocean water does taste like salt (before the trip I gave them some salty water, JD decided I was telling the truth)
*gentlemen sit up straight with puckered lips while at a fancy dinner
*Kade likes to stash sand away in his pockets
*the people are harder to figure out- JD asked multiple times LOUDLY "is that a girl or a boy?"
*when it comes to gambling my luck still beats out Chad's skill
*even in a room with no windows the boys will only "sleep in" until 7:30
*sand is the best exfoliate
*Kade walks really well in flip flops, JD not so much
*ice cream melts really fast out on the deck in the middle of the gulf
*being buried in the sand is fun at any age
*the most memorable for me (Keri): JD discovered that my chest doesn't look like his. He pointed and asked "momma what is that" I tried dodging the question as I'd seen where his eyes had been and answered "that's mommies swimsuit." The kid is too smart, he said "no underneath that." I gave some fluffy answer like "its just mommies parts" and deflected his attention to the Sr Frog advertisement on the back of the front seat chair
You crack me up! That is so funny about the boob question. I wish Carter would notice a difference between mine and his!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad ya'll had fun. Can't wait to see some pics. Let's get together sometime soon!
That is so funny! Lots of fun memories for you guys! Ha!
ReplyDelete