Friday, March 27, 2009

JD's air guitar paid off.

The boys had their spring program last night. I was curious how much Kade would participate. I was almost anxious about JD's performance after multiple remarks from different teachers on how he really "goes for it even when the music goes off."

Kade did a fantastic job until he got distracted with his dad taking pictures. He kinda zoned in on him and forgot what he was doing. We hope the video shows Kade telling a little girl not to hit him. Chad and I cracked up knowing exactly what he was saying with that passionate finger and head move saying "you can't do that" with a furrowed brow. Too cute!

JD really concentrated on singing the words and doing the motions. My heart swelled watching that kid. It is amazing how all the annoying questions and work that we put into that kid can dissolve with a sweet moment as he sings praise to our King. I'm smiling just typing it!!!

Chad and I still just get giddy at stuff like this- that God would piece together a family for us to get to do all the parental things is just a glimpse of His love for us. We are all getting to experience firsts together and I just love that God makes it happen! A few pics of the night (and insight to the title of this blog):


Kade is the on the far left















JD is 5 from the right

No comments:

Post a Comment