I haven't posted about Kade's potty progress lately. The kid is doing fantastic! We've not had one accident since last Friday, unless you count peeing on his brother outside---BOYS (*sigh and roll of the eyes with a grin*)!!!
I have been praying that the boys will take initiative, probably more out of selfishness. I want them to grow to be independent thinkers but it also bugs me so much when people can't aggressively handle things. No, me??? hehe... Anyway, Kade has been doing so in his potty training. He is not asking if he can go he just makes his way to the potty whether at home, school, or church.
Kade has also caught on to the joy of getting to pee outside, hence the earlier "pee on JD" comment. I guess it is one more way to bond. I often look out the back window and see my two kids with pants around their ankles on a regular basis. Last Friday we were at the park- that can be seen from the highway mind you- and I see a tiny hiny. I rushed over to try and explain that peeing outside is only okay in our backyard (or until he learns to be more inconspicuous).
So progress is happening and I couldn't be more pleased! He seems very close to being out of pullups all together- even during sleeping hours. PRAISE THE LORD!
Yeah! I am so glad you have been able to hang in there through this process! Tammy
ReplyDelete