One thing my sweetness has been mulling over is a fort for the boys. He wanted to find some sound palates for the base. We've been looking around here and there for about a month. Okay, confession time: not ME, just Chad. I kept thinking he was crazy and this was just another talk to death but not actually do project. If it were up to me I'd already tried to throw together some rigged up piece of wood that would not have been structurally sound and I would definitely go for "eyeballing" versus using some crazy tool like a level. pff!
Are you seeing maybe a little of what Chad and I disagree on on occassion? :)
Thanks to a great buddy of Chad's -who knew his heart to have a fort for his kids-he saved some wood and palates from a project. The boys thought dad was just dinking around in the backyard until he put one of them up there and then the light flashed on. Remember being a kid and everything was cooler having your own little space?!?!? We let the boys eat dinner up there the other night and suddenly mac & cheese became so much more adventurous! I am so proud of Chad. He kept it safe- what more could a mom ask for; he kept it simple. I'm thinking this summer when the fun wears out the boys can renovate it---- paint!


That is awesome! I always wanted a tree house.
ReplyDeleteYou can play in it next time you come over!
ReplyDeleteso fun. that one picture scares me a little where one of the boys looks oh so close to the edge and their are no walls yet. but i'm sure chad had it all under control. and speaking of all talk. we have had a remote control wheelchair in our garage for almost 2 years now. jeremy wants to make a remote control lawn mower so he can sit on the porch and drink his sweet iced tea. (i hardly ever make tea!) 2 years. i want the wheelchair out of here! :) sorry for the long comment.
ReplyDelete