It started off like any Christmas---with me up earlier than the rest of the family after a restless night of sleep. I just get so excited! But this year the restlessness was more out of stomach pain and the early morning rise was from a potty break. And thus became my Christmas day. I actually felt my best from about 6am-9am which gave us plenty of time to enjoy sharing presents.
I was bummed to not get the family brunch of daddy's pancakes with blueberries and a turkey dinner I'd planned. Instead my kids ate cookies, crackers, and cereal, in between my four naps, but they didn't seem to mind!
Chad and I both can't seem to get our stomachs happy with us but we're hoping we make peace soon.
Too many cute pictures to decide from, so check out flickr if you wanta see them!
No comments:
Post a Comment