Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello December

SOOOO, the issue was with our internet so I'm retracting my "ugh".

I'm sitting typing this with Reading Rainbow in the background, man doesn't that make ya feel like a kid again!

I am not a girl who loves surprises but this week has held a few little treasures that were a surprise to me that I'm delighting in. For starters I found myself giggling in a store at the overwhelming love my Lord has for me! I'm sure I looked a little silly, but I don't care! Next, I discovered the exact dress I've wanted on clearance for $8.99! Then came an unexpected gift from a friend that was sweet, thoughtful, and pretty funny all in one. She really captured the Hoes! Last night as I was coming home from a new favorite workout class-Zumba (who knew that my JLO booty would come in handy!)- a good friend from high school was standing on my porch. We had a nice 20ish minute chat!

To top it off, I'll brag on my boys. 1. Kade- he is growing leaps and bounds in his confidence and knowledge. He can read most of Goodnight Moon on his own- but don't think of asking with JD around! 2. JD won around the world by spelling the most of their "words" in his classroom-twice! No one has beat him yet. The kid is a full fledged reader. 3.Chad set up my very first girls weekend a month or so ago and its this weekend. What a sweetie!

I'm so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment