This time of year, despite the heat, calls for me to be outside. After months of cold and brown, color is starting to spring up everywhere! So many mornings, afternoons, and evenings are spent on the back porch. All the racket within me just finds its way out and I settle out there on my rocking chair.
I love to think about how creative God is. Flowers help make yummy honey, trees produce air so we can live. I mean, He thought of it all! And on top of its usefulness nature is so enjoyable to watch!
As I was having a pondering moment I thought of how a living tree has branches that reach up to the sky. Like I do when I worship my Savior. We both are reaching toward the heavens for more of our Giver of Life.
And I giggled.
absolutely love your word picture on trees in that last paragraph. so much so that i took a look outside and saw it for myself!
ReplyDelete