I love my man. Chad pushes himself to set goals and then he does this crazy thing where he follows through and achieves them. Sadly, I think this is a diminishing quality in the instant gratification world we are in... Three years ago Chad set out to obtain his MBA. He took into consideration his family and decided to take 1 class a semester as to not take away from us too much. This meant his grad work took the same time as his undergrad. Along the way Chad wanted to speed up the process but he also stayed true to his priorities, which meant slow and steady.
I am proud to say, with an outstanding gpa, Chad completed his MBA last week!!!
I love that Chad aims to excel. He pushes to learn and grow in his industry, in our marriage, in his parenting, with Jesus. He also balances that hard work with laughter and play. That, my friend, is a combination of pure bliss!
So proud of you babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment