I haven't had many funny thoughts bouncing around in my head lately, but I've been picking up more miles running so I suspect my "I think I'm funny, listen to this clever blog" moments will be up in numbers soon... Instead of cute paragraphs I am giving you pictures of our lives over the last few weeks.
JD had a field trip to safety city- this is Emily, the sweetest bff. When her mom asked why she liked hanging out with JD she said "b/c he has a sweet heart."
2 Friday nights ago we had a big sleepover with the cousins. This is a form of my heaven. seriously.
Chad and I got away for a date night. We saw a not so great movie, but alone time was great!
this is the outfit I wore- I LOVE this outfit!
Last weekend Chad competed in a DU here in Abilene- he rocked it!
The boys finished up another year in Awana. So proud of their dedication to hide Jesus' words in their heart!
And lastly, Sunday after some yard work I saw an old drawer in the alley. I'd wanted to get a book shelf for JD's growing collection of awesome books (brag moment: last tested he is reading at a SEVENTH grade level). This old drawer is perfect! and free!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment