Monday, November 19, 2012

Confession

Well I have decided to go public. But before I do I need to do some confessing. I've past judgement. In all fairness I do know my own weaknesses and understand that self control may be the hardest of the fruits of the spirit to walk in.

I joined Pinterest.

As if that is not shocking enough...

I got an iPhone.

Gulp (me eating distasteful bites of crow)...

I could give you all the logical explanations. I could disappoint you with how my life has not been changed by the extraordinary things of our time. But coming out with my secrets is enough for one day.

2 comments:

  1. You bought it for the camera, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love Pinterest. i'm not addicted. i don't hang out on it for hours. it doesn't eat up much of my time. but it sure has spiced up things in the kitchen and crafts and projects with my little boys. :)

    ReplyDelete