Today is Chad's birthday! I love a day when I can brag on my fella and not get scoffed at. :)
Since I met Chad at 18 a lot has changed. I kind of got to watch Chad become a man. Yet the qualities he bestowed as a teenager that God firmly rooted in him are stronger and more evident.
I have too many thoughts bouncing around so I am going with a top 5 list of favs.
1. Imaginary bike. Because this image in my head reminds me of our youth,before a mortgage or real jobs. It speaks of your self confidence. It makes my heart leap for joy and gratitude because before Chad Hoes I was a stick in the mud- you taught me how to play!
2. Logic. Okay this part of you also annoys me to no ends! Your biblical sense keeps us all rooted in the word for our beliefs. It also keeps the budget on target aiming us toward our debt free goals!
3. Servant. You are so generous with others. Despite being exhausted or just not wanting to you dive in to partake in each of our lives.
4. Christmas. I love that you took the Scrooge outta me and made me a believer in the magic of Christmas. I love that you ENJOY putting up the house lights, Christmas music, and starring off into the tree(although I know it's just a ploy to cuddle).
5. Integrity. I have no doubts about the man you are. Who you serve. Or whose heart yours belongs to. Despite my annoyances with your predictability I do love that you are reliable and I totally know your next move. Besides could you really be a Hoes boy if you didn't have this quality!?! And I fully appreciate that you are passing this legacy to our boys.
Happy birthday babe! You are still the man I choose.
No comments:
Post a Comment