This word might as well have been tattooed on my forehead. It's been popping up everywhere. One of the grandest schemes of satan is to manipulate us into believing we are in complete solitude. That no one has ever experienced what we are experiencing.
This idea keeps us shut in and quiet equaling more solitude. All the while satan and his dirty people are high fiving.
Doesn't that piss you off?
When God downloaded this great epiphany I had a flashback movie reel of my past and how effective the tricks of isolation had kept me stuck in bondage.
When I surveyed my world I saw everyone popping out babies, exercising twice a week and losing weight, having magical relationships with family, finding and keeping girlfriends super easy.
Writing it out loud makes me feel foolish. I see in black and white the great liar doing his thing and me just eating it. Not even just eating it, I was rolling around in isolation and become somewhat addicted to the feeling. It was safe. It was easy to be abandoned. It didn't require me owning up to anything.
But honestly it was lonely. Really lonely. I was sad. Really sad.
......
I'm tired of my people eating up what Satan is serving. It's packaged in [false] safety and promises [false] unharm. But lets call a spade a spade and stop eating the junk.
No comments:
Post a Comment