But today I want to enjoy some hilarity from one of her songs. Just Give Me a Reason has had me smirking for months. Classic. Girl says "things are going terribly." Boy says "what are you talking about??" Like I haven't had that conversation with the hubs a million times.
Another comical one is True Love. If you know me, or Chad and I much, this song is like our life. Falling in love at 18 and marrying just after we turned 20, well we (okay mostly ME) had some growing up to do. She says she wants to choke him and hug him at the same time, must be true love. Yep. And Chad loves who I am enough to find the humor in that being a love song to me.
I super duper love that such worldliness can take a minute for me and God to crack up at. He's awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment