I look back on our beginnings and see so much immaturity. We didn't know how to walk in our own identities. Not sure just yet how to be comfortable in our own skin.
But I also look back on those times and believe they sealed us together. Because the next year (engaged!) I was able to express I wanted something simple and low key but I DID want to celebrate the over priced made up girl holiday. I wish I could remember what we did (I'm sure it's in a journal documented in some box in the corner of the attic[ATTACK]).
Over the years we've found us. Passionate, argumentative, and still flirtatious. Those teenagers are still there (because we both are still a pain in the ass) and I love our beginnings. You know I can't appreciate expensive flowers (and paying for delivery!) and that a simple [Facebook] statement swoons my heart for a lifetime.
I love you. I love your heart. And I love us ass pain and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment