After giving myself time to let my emotions get back in working order , I am ready to divulge what's shifting in my heart. Last year The Lord invited me to a love affair. He actually gave me an image of a dance floor and he was eyeing me across the room with such tender love in his eyes. The image made me blush!
Nearly 365 days later and I'm still tiptoeing to the pursuer. He has out poured through justin timberlake (mirrors), scripture, and the body of Christ as he pursues to sweep me away.
What I've wrestled with is the tainting of "love affair". Intamacy means sex. The bride and groom share nudity and it is sexual.
Slowly, The Lord is adjusting my thinking. Purifying and establishing what he meant for intamacy. He is patient and tender as we make our way through song of Solomon with a new filter. And I have to tell you it's a challenge but completely delightful and fascinating and lovely!!!! And when I give in I feel like a young lovebird!
Take back what the world stole
No comments:
Post a Comment