As I scrolled through Pinterest a few months ago-while Chad watched some serious tv show I could care less about -I was so drawn to stencilled walls. Then mom died and my ambition kinda floated away. I updated curtains thinking that might help. And it did make the sheer ones not look so lonely:
As the men's retreat with church crept up I thought I'd tackle the room but that was before we gutted the mater bathroom thanks to some sewer backup.
On impulse yesterday I thought I would just play with it. And then I fell in love!
Here's how I did this free project:
1. Find a stencil pattern u love and print it
(I taped a small level on my stencil. I kinda used it)5. Turn on some awesome music
6. Go to town. Not really. Stay in ur house and work!
*this is written for the doers that do not require explicit details. If you do research other blogs.






No comments:
Post a Comment