This morning I was pondering when the boys will really, fully, uderstand what answers to prayer they are. It made my heart warm to think about them knowing their special, hand selected, destiny. I also wondered about the answer the boys were for others. I do not know who was praying for our longing parent hearts but I know there were people out there pleading for us. More warmth spread over me. I hope in Heaven I get to see all of the people and their prayers over me- what a blessing that would be! And humbling!
Then, sigh, then, I heard God say "you are an answer to prayer too ya know".
I went from smiling about my boys to "dang Lord, that's hard to receive" in a flash.
Last week a friend had a revelation from the Lord she shared with me. We can't pour out what we are unwilling to receive from our Father. OUCH. And the Lord brought that around after this 5 minute thought process.
I have a project today. Getting comfortable with being an answer to prayer... Wish me luck...
No comments:
Post a Comment