Last night JD asked for prayer over something we had already handed over to God. I had the chance to teach him further about how big of a jerk satan is and once God has it its just satan bullying. He prayed and told the enemy to shut up and called peace to be restored and all was well.
And it reminded me of my conversation with JD. It spurred me on to further think about how it is so much easier to coach my 10 year old through freedom in Jesus than live it. (Ouch!) Because how often am I swimming in a sea of yuck that Jesus and I have already declared together that it is bologna and should be abandon to sink to the pit of hell!?!
That's alotta 💡💡💡 before I've even had coffee!
But my future, my hope, is in Him!!! So hello Monday I'm looking forward and UP! Not just because I desire to practice what I preach but also, my heart is eager to chase after Jesus! Let's do this!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment