Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm blogging for now...

I've been anti-blogging for some time now. I tried it about 4 years ago when I had some sassy things to say(actually my brother set one up for me) but thought this would be a great way to share a glimpse of us with friends and family. So I say to myself "welcome back!" Be forewarned this may or may not occur often.

J.D. has been saying "a little bit tiny" mostly in reference to when we were kids. "Daddy, you lived at panpaw's house when you are a little bit tiny boy?" It is hilarious. We recently took a trip to Ruidoso where we got to play in the snow and see dozens of deer. I think the one thing that will stick with me is that J.D. talked the entire 7 hour drive home. Kade was even tired of J.D. talking. He definetely likes to keep the conversation ball rolling!

Kade is growing up before our very own eyes. He's lost alot of the baby cheeks (so sad as I kind of hoping they'd stay forever) and is talking up a storm. Kade is so expressive with his face and believes with his every fiber that he is Underdog! (we checked out the movie from the library and that kid is in love with the old school Underdog cartoon) We are on day 4 of big boy underwear and inching our way towards a diaper free home!!!

Chad is starting his masters program next week. Easing back into school slowly with one financial class. My man is so smart and balanced I know he will do great!

I have to go pick up the boys from school today. More later!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha..your kids make me laugh! Love the little bit tiny thing! Glad you're blogging so I can hear how cute they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're you not going to inform me that you had started this??! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super exicted that you have a blog now! Yeah for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! Well, welcome back. Can't wait to hear more about your sweet little boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Big Sis, please forgive me for not informing you immediately that I started a blog. Much love... :)

    ReplyDelete