What? That is a toy they are giving out?
Ate there tonight. Lily got a booger toy...seriously! Kevin was reading about boogers...I made her throw it away. There were tears and then she said, next time we tell them not to give me a dumb toy. Needless to say, she was upset!
what is that?
this is a toy Rosa's gave out boys. If I were to guess it might be a peach. But you be the judge!
What? That is a toy they are giving out?
ReplyDeleteAte there tonight. Lily got a booger toy...seriously! Kevin was reading about boogers...I made her throw it away. There were tears and then she said, next time we tell them not to give me a dumb toy. Needless to say, she was upset!
ReplyDeletewhat is that?
ReplyDeletethis is a toy Rosa's gave out boys. If I were to guess it might be a peach. But you be the judge!
ReplyDelete