Friday, October 5, 2012

Top of tha mornin

I am up...in the 5's...just to eat.

Why am I doing this????

O because I love physical goals. I love accomplishing things. I love that each run signifies a break in generational baggage and a newness born in me that I pass on as good inheritance. I love the confidence, and the health, and the conversation starter that it is. I love the rocking moments with blaring music along with the quiet thuds of my feet. The tender moments with God and the hard moments accompanied with tears. The best sleep you will ever have, a super fast metabolism, and pretty awesome looking legs doesn't hurt my feelings either!

I have a million semi negative thoughts trying to swim in but I keep thinking about how glorious I'll feel on the other side of my 16 mile run this morning. 5 hours from now it will be a memory!

Happy Friday!

1 comment: