Regular tshirts just don't work for me. Maybe I have an enlarged neck base? but they choke me (despite wearing a good amount o turtlenecks in my day and never feeling choked). plus they are boxy and frankly, ugly (can I say that without hurting someone's feelings?) I am always on the look out for ways to feel like I am in my pajamas(love my boyfriend jeans [or as we call them in our house husband jeans] because they are meant to look and feel lose!) so as graphic t's have become more "I am in my 30's" acceptable, I am grabbing them up. I am a huge word girl and believe what we speak of ourselves can hinder or help- this narrows down the perfect graphic t.
Last week I stumbled on this beaut. I am feeling a little 80's with the plaid bow headband but weather-wise, its not cool enough for my new felt hat. Oh, what's that? You aren't sick of my leopard Steve Madden wanta-be's either? good... You will see this bad boy with leggings, funky tenny shoes, and a jean jacket. I might also add a blingy necklace (altho that's not my style very often).
This, my friends, is how a mom should be doing classic "jeans and a t-shirt" if you ask me.
 |
| Please forgive the non flipped pic. -Insert all my excuses why here_ |
No comments:
Post a Comment