If you know me ignore. If you don't, then this is for you.
1. I LOVE a good priced random piece (Piece: clothing, home décor)
2. I love creating outfits with random pieces I find for said deals. Or decorating with odd finds.
When I stopped last minute at a garage sale down the street from mi casa on a random Saturday this summer and saw a floral blazer that fit perfectly and was marked $2 I was super excited! I also laughed that I have managed to start loving vibrant kinda loud pieces like my mom and her mom... Ya know, those things I scoffed at growing up...
I tucked the jewel away for cooler weather (I have weird ideas about items of clothing, colors, seasons. I have no basis for my logic but I abide by them nevertheless) and maybe a fun night out. It came last Thursday when church hosted a women's night. I also have these ideas about outfits. I don't like copying a pinterest idea ( because anyone can do that {I think its awesome if that's how you roll!}, and I need to express my creativity). I also aim to look a little like a rockstar when I get dressed- channeling my inner bad ass. And lastly, I wanted to mix patterns- a trend my body can handle (this bootay cant do just all trends, please people consider your body type before attempting ANY trend)...
heres my take on it:
Disregard my curling iron I am holding. I have also started rocking RED lipstick (another my mom thing-sheash!)- not pictured
No comments:
Post a Comment