Today was a day filled with tiny gifts!
The boys were thrilled to get to go their favorite big kids house Landon to give mommy a break----errr, play. What a blessing it is that Landon's momma offered her home so I could enjoy the peace and quiet of a kidless home. [Can I just take a second and say that Landon's family is ridiculously awesome! What a blessing it is to have a BOY babysitter for my BOYS. He even managed to send them home with some of his old action figures!] Chad took and picked up which meant I didn't even have to watch my clock while I was out. That made me think long and hard about the last time I have been able to enjoy myself at a leisurely pace not thinking "I've got ___ minutes before I have to pick the boys up". I had a little play money to do just that- play and I scored big with a new shirt, 3 new plates and plate holders to display, a metal sunflower to decorate our strawberry plant, a plant pot, a 'LOVE' sign,a pretty black and white flower thing for our bathroom, some beef jerky to snack on (it was the lowest calorie option) and a diet coke. Whew. Can you believe I only spent $40!?!?! I ended the time with loud music and embarrassing dancing all alone in my house and at the end of it I was thrilled to hear the garage door open knowing all my boys were home...
pure....
bliss...
No comments:
Post a Comment