Friday, March 19, 2010

Surprises in the darndest spots

As a consumer and parent I really appreciate the creators out there that are thinking of me when writing a book, movie, etc. I like the adult humor that has found its way in movies like Bee Movie and Toy Story. While we were enjoying a day in the sun yesterday on the lawn at HSU (where it all started for Chad and I 10 years ago with Olive Garden and the Back to the Future movies on the lawn) we brought along the newly chosen library books. In one of the books was just such surprise:



Yes, that's right people- the rocket ship is called "BOOBYPRIZE." Yes, I understand its immature to giggle at this. And NO I didn't tell JD why it was funny (even though he did ask). But seriously- they should have really thought that one through! The entire book is pretty funny. A planet named "Wutt" and I can just hear Steve Martin on Pink Panther reading the book. "What is the name of your planet?" while the aliens reply "Wutt is the name of our planet."

Hilariety at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment