Outside of the great Chad I have one other best friend- if we, as grown ups, are still allowed to have them. I also haven't okayed it with her to give her such a title but since she decided to leave for over 10 days she doesn't have a say in it!
So with my BEST friend outta the country for close to two weeks I had a shopping dilemma. I found myself in a clothing controversy I've not been in over a year since the little miss walked into my life. What a gift from God that He gave me someone to not just enjoy the day to day life, but a friend that will stretch my way of thinking spiritually and materialistically!
(I'm playing like I'm mad that she went outta town- but honestly my heart swells at her courage to follow God's plan for her)
My solution? by both dresses!
No comments:
Post a Comment