Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I've still got a two in my age and yes, it is the first number

My day was made special with breakfast in bed, a bird house from JD, a squirrel feeder from Kade (which they painted later in the day and Chad hung up for us), the absolute BEST burger in the world (Lucy's in Tuscola-yummo), rainboots, a day off from work, a free car wash, an interior car wash from the boys,a foot rub, a MADE FROM SCRATCH carrot cake that my sister in law knocked outta the park! AND one of my most cherished gifts: a journal cover hand made for me by Crista.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome day!!! Glad your boys treated you like a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love that your little guys did something special for your day. I really love it! Do you remember that our bdays are very close together? But I will no longer have a 2 in my age. EEEK! Embracing the 30s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great Birthday to me! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! May you have many fun years ahead of you!!:)

    Hey, I just read the one about Landon Turner babysitting, and it makes me jealous! Even though you like guy babysitters for your boys, I would love to babysit for Kade and J.D. anytime! (And they can even come out to our house. We live in the country and there are plenty of things to do! Plus, I have two little brothers!) I love J.D. and am sure I'll love Kade. From the little I know of them, they are great kids and I have so much fun with them!

    Hope you have a blessed day! Love, Raegan

    ReplyDelete