Friday, May 14, 2010

PO or PU

I always believed (with some skepticism I'll admit) my brother when he said he was pretty sure someone at the Post Office was watching his blockbuster movies that had been shipped. They showed up open. Well, now I REALLY do. We don't really use credit cards (unless we can get a discount and make a payment right then), but we do keep a few for the great coupons. There is a certain store that sends a free undergarment twice a year and I was shocked when I got the mail out, however it was missing the gift card. Whoever took it left me the sticky goo they use to attach them.

What's happening to the integrity of this world!!?!

4 comments:

  1. that's weird. and creepy. and ILLEGAL! but really, the postman? probably your neighbor . . .:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very sad! I got that coupon and was very excited about it. At least they left the goo, I like peeling that stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete