This morning starts a 30 day trend. Waking up with my hubby with no work in sight for 4 entire weeks! I am so thrilled and feel so blessed to get to have him for so many consecutive days! I'm still crazy about my sweetheart and just love that we are going to get to have some serious time together- like we are young and in college again. :)
Week 1 will bring some great alone time--- no kids+Schlitterbaughn=AWESOMENESS! Don't get me wrong, we LOVE those little ones but there is something great about running away alone without them that is thrilling and refreshing! We're even getting a night in the house without them which will be extremely odd but I'm sure we will manage. ;)
Starting last night as we were on our friends boat just enjoying the time together we started shouting "sabbatical" with our hands out in the air and I foresee a trend starting! It seems to express it all- gratitude, excitement, and our joy.
Let the playing begin!
that is so wonderful. I'm incredibly jeaous!
ReplyDelete