Today is a glorious day! This day NINE years ago I married my sweetheart. It's been a whirlwind of a life together so far but I wouldn't change any of it! A few remember whens...
Remember when we were lost for most of our trip to celebrate our one year anniversary Chad?
Remember when you proposed in such a simple way that reminds me still that you knew me well enough to know I didn't want anything elaborate- just to be yours!
Remember when I wet the bed and you didn't have the marriage annulled!
Remember when God stretched us to beyond belief and we survived side by side?
Remember when I pushed you into the closet?
Remember when we sat on the beach in the rain?
Remember when I kidnapped you? Twice.
Remember when (how) you stood (stand) as a knight in front of me shielding me from all the pain of life?
Remember when we fell in love? Endless nights, talks, and movies on the lawn? Dreaming, kissing, fighting, and always laughing.
Chaddie, I'd never dream that with each passing year you become hotter, that I've laughed til I cry so much with one person, or that God would change us both so much but we've still stayed so bonded together. I love your heart for numbers, your drive for being better, your work ethic, your PLAY ethic, your laugh! When I feared we couldn't love the boys as our own, you paved the way showing no fear and trusting the Lord. When we heard the call from the Lord to change the layout of our roles in our marriage, you stepped up. You lead, you love, and you live with all your might and I love getting to be by your side.
-Sunshine
this is so sweet! happy anniversary guys!
ReplyDelete