Friday, June 4, 2010

Splish Splash

It's been a week of fun for the Hoes'! While Chad and I got away for 3 nights and 4 days of kidless time the boys played and played and played at Grandad and Nonnie's. There were water balloons, a launcher that was handcrafted by my dad, video games, park visits, feeding the ducks and more that maybe momma and daddy aren't supposed to know about! I'm thinking they all wore themselves out. A glimpse into the boys week:



While this was happening Chad and I played and played and played! We spent a few days at Schlitterbaughn laughing and splashing. How could it be that 9 years ago we were at one of the other Schlitterbaughn's on our honeymoon!?!

Have I said lately how blessed we are to get this time off!?!?

(check flickr out for this months pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment