Why yes it does. It did this last week. We were able to catch up with some friends, play at the awesome kid friendly water park NRH2O, check out the Ft Worth Zoo, sneak out for a little dancing after the boys bed time, and take the boys to one of my favorite spots- Medieval Times! We all played HARD and seem to be playing catch up now. I hate to actually say it- or type it- out loud, but the good times are coming to a close. boo. hoo. We've got a few more days with Chad with us full time and I intend to soak it all in. I am crazy about that man!!!
I love Medieval Times too! It's so much fun, but I bet it's even better with two boys!
ReplyDeleteYou are a lucky woman to have had your man home so much! I'm so glad that you've had so much fun!
ReplyDelete