Saturday, June 12, 2010

Who can take a sunrise- Sprinkle it in dew -Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two?

Just for fun, I LOVE Willy Wonka- new and old. The summer between 4th and 5th grade I set out to watch it EVERY day until it finally broke (much to my brothers relief).

Anyway, that all has nothing to do with this blog, but I was singing that song so why not incorporate it!

After the camping ridiculousness of June 2010 we've had some great times at home doing ordinary things. A movie, Mr Gatti's (where I beat Chad in ski ball and the boys rode their first roller coaster), swimming in the backyard, and I'm sure alot more! In the mix of the fun our ac went out- yes in Texas where triple digits have already been seen! The Lord is good in all things and we were able to locate (thanks to our organized selves! -another gift from the Lord) the previous owners 10 year warranty that transferred to us which means we should be out zilch! The nights have been fine, but the days have been pretty torcherous. I'd hoped to spend this weekend at home vegging because next week will be crazy with us all at kids camp. BUT we can be flexible! My sweet sister-in-law is going to meet the repair men once the part comes in to let them in the house which means we should have ac when we get home!

Before the unit went out we had already planned on helping at the church a few hours but we were having such a good time and blessed by the ac we stayed all day! We get to go play at a birthday party this morning and then we just might spend the afternoon reading and playing in Hastings- with the ac!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment