Well, another successful day! What we've noticed at home is that the house sure is quiet. Of course, we all knew JD is the culprit for the chatty! JD was excited to get a toy (albeit recycled from a happy meal) for remembering his name tag for two days in a row. He reminded me multiple times he had to take the folder back- such the rule follower, and what a memory! I remember getting worried about that to as a kid in school.
Kade's adjusting, but still misses his playmate. They seem to be really excited to see each other after school. Cracking up with each other. So sweet.
JD's getting good reviews. Mrs. M said he needs shoes with velcro b/c JD can't tie them tight enough to stay. I had to step away from the protective momma that wanted to shout "he just learned like last week!" ah well, I figure if that's the only complaint we are doing good!
Yay! Glad they are liking it and non missing you too much. You must be one proud Momma!
ReplyDelete