I'm a MAJOR Cosby show lover. My father-in-law gets me a season every year which we watch as a family sometimes. If our schedules permit it we try to catch the shows that come on at 10:00 a.m. We don't have cable and so I was thrilled when they started running them during day time television.
Today was a day we got home from the gym by 9:45 so I hopped out of the shower just in time for us to watch a little of The Cosby's. Sandra had just had the twins. This is the conversation that followed:
JD: mom, how do babies come out?
me: that's something we'll talk about when you are a little older
Kade: I know.
me: really?
Kade: Yeah, they get a really long stick with a handle and give it to the babies to grab onto and pull them out.
That's settled.
WHAT?! That is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard! Oh my goodness, I can't wait to tell Steven that one.
ReplyDeleteOne time a boy in my class told me he knew how babies were born in front of the class. I just said, "Oh yeah?".. so scared of what he'd say. Then he said, "Yeah, boys come out in a blue hat and girls come out in a pink hat."