Thursday, August 26, 2010

random thoughts

Just for fun-here's whats been going on in my head today

-I wonder who decided that pink was a "girl" color and blue was a "boy color. And why as girls do we get to wear them all? Oh, and yellow is supposed to be "neutral" -seriously??

-I'm really glad to have boys, I don't have to even ask they just squish and kill the bugs.

-After a long break from running and pushing myself for some speed and distance today I was reminded of why they call potty troubles "the runs."

-I am going to have so much free time next year with all the kids in school.

-Kade is SO quiet!

-Its funny that a cool front in August in West Texas is anything under 90. And suddenly we are all running for pants and fall weather. It also increases my desire for coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment