The morning started with me going to his room to wake him up. He had already made his bed (a morning chore) and was laying belly down on his elbows smiling ear to ear. He completed all of his chores and had a good bowl of captain crunch. We put on the armor of God (we have them physically pretend to put on the armor of God almost every morning) and we were ready!
Chad was nervous about time -of course- but we made it with time to spare. JD was so excited to have a locker so that was the first thing he went to. He stopped long enough to look around- there was alot of chaos of first day craziness and some kids crying and some unsure parents lingering, but he forged through, put up his things, hugged and kissed us all, and made his way to his chair, which happens to be in the middle of a table of 8 kids--- aka to JD: HEAVEN. He plopped down, opened up his playdo and went to town!
I am so eager for 3 o'clock to hear how it went- what he ate, what friends he made, how he liked it!!!
Here he is pre public school:
He looks SO cute! I am gonna call you later to see how it all went. I think he looks exactly like Chad in the picture. I don't know that Chad has a spiderman shirt, but serisouly they look so alike! So excited for JD!!!
ReplyDelete