Sweet Kade,
You LOVE batman. In pretend you refuse to play the bad guy. You are all boy- loving mud, cracking up at toots, wrestling, superheros. You somehow balance the boy with sharing and are gentle with those around you. You love babies-even wanting to hold your cousins that no longer fit in your lap!
You are assertive Kade. You take initiative. If you are thirsty you get yourself a drink- even if its 2:00 in the morning! You are a little sneaky, but I'm told by experienced moms this isn't always a bad thing!
You are so affectionate, forgiving, passionate, and tender. You are sensitive and giving. You are HILARIOUS. I've never felt more like a mommy than when we snuggle up together and cuddle. You've stretched my heart in ways no one else could. I think so much about how God paired us all together and love love love that I got chosen to love on you forever!
Happy Birthday tater tot!
oh Keri. can't believe you have a 5 year old. 2 of them! he is a cutie!
ReplyDelete