Tuesday, August 2, 2011

If the shoe fits

Guilty.

I like shoes.

What would you expect? I mean, my last name is in the word.

And since my foot hasn't grown since 5th grade I've had time to snag quite the collection. However, buying workout shoes is like buying new underwear-- a necessity but mostly just costly. This budget friendly girl doesn't like throwing down $$$ for shoes, especially if the old ones still look new, but my body says otherwise after too many miles have been put on them.


These are just from the last 2 years!

four 1/2 marathons;two 10ks; what seems like a million miles training; lots of 5ks; boot camps; kids camps; six flags; talks with God; relieving anger; tears; laughter... these shoes tell stories...

2 comments:

  1. wowzers!!! so, what u gonna do with all those shoes?!? i do love where those shoes have taken you!
    lisa tickner

    ReplyDelete