Last night we said goodbye to the last 5 year old this house will see. Kade has literally talked about his birthday all year long. This afternoon he already began talking about next years day and this one isn't even over! We are keeping a low key day by having some friends over to play. And ending with a night at Chuck E Cheese. A dream come true for our Tater Tot.
Kade, you are HILARIOUS. Seriously, the random stuff you come up with to say is roll on the floor funny! You are so passionate. I love that you pray when we pass by ambulance/fire trucks. I adore that you want to help anyone that is stranded or might just be going for a walk. Gross as you can be (like you feel its necessary to lift your leg any time you pass gas)you are so very tender.
I'm so glad I got chosen to be your mommy.
What an incredibly special kid. I love that Kade can make me laugh. It's an honor to call him my son.
ReplyDelete-Chad (Dad)